Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to Florio Facts!!

Welcome to Florio Facts!! I'm really excited to start a blog, and I'm looking forward to posting and hearing from everyone.  To give you a background on me, I'm 21 and a student at Bryant University in Rhode Island, and I will be graduating to the work force in May...yikes.  Anyway, I'm the co-host of "Andy & the J-Dogs Sports" on WJMF at our school.  It's a fun show I do with my friends and essentially a radio representation of this blog.  We're not afraid to share our opinions, so tune in for our last semester!! This blog will contain my thoughts and analysis on mainly baseball and football and hopefully some more writers will join up soon.  More to come.  Enjoy (and hopefully this warmer weather is on the way)

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment