Friday, March 8, 2013

Cactus League Trip

As I am posting this from my iPhone, I am sitting in the Providence Train Station. For a capital city, this place is tiny. My home station in New Haven looks like Grand Central compared to this. Nevertheless, I am flying out to Arizona on Sunday for a week of Cactus League games with my brother. Really, really looking forward to this. Not just the baseball, but going with my brother. I only get to see him like once or twice a year, so I am really looking forward to it. We're hitting all 10 stadiums in 6 days, so we have a full schedule ahead. Ill be posting updates all week. Happy trails!!

Schedule

Sunday 3/10 - LA Angels vs. KC Royals/Surprise
Monday 3/11 - LA Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers/Phoenix-Maryvale
Tuesday 3/12 - KC Royals vs. Oakland A's/Phoenix-Municipal (Afternoon)
Tuesday 3/12 - LA Dodgers vs. Cincinnati Reds - Goodyear (Night)
Wednesday 3/13 - Colorado Rockies vs. Chicago Cubs - Mesa (Afternoon)
Wednesday 3/13 - Milwaukee Brewers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks - Talking Stick (Night)
Thursday 3/14 - Chicago White Sox vs. LA Angels - Tempe (Afternoon)
Thursday 3/14 - WBC vs. San Diego Padres - Peoria (Night)
Friday 3/15 - Texas Rangers vs. San Fran Giants - Scottsdale (Afternoon)
Friday 3/15 - KC Royals vs. LA Dodgers - Glendale (Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment